Friday, February 8, 2008

Contents

Scroll down for:

1 A Wedding in Ankara
2 Two Weeks in India
3 Indian History
4 A Danish Xmas in Summer
5 Adventures of an English Teacher
6 The Turks & the Spanish
7 Istanbul - Damascus overland
8 Princes' Islands - escape the big city
9 New Zealand - Beautiful but Boring
10 Turks are Turks
11 Historical oddities
12 Trials & Tribulations of a native English-speaker
13 Founding US Football in NZ
14 Kurdish History
15 My Take on the Iraq Attack
16 Spanish History
17 Ottoman History
18 Why the 2007 Rugby World Cup will be a Farce
19 Blackmailed by the Term 'Anti-Semitist'
20 Maori Origins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.